Friday, August 14, 2015

Getting Started

Now is the time.

I have been a Stay-at-home-mom since the end of December 2014, and I am starting to get back into a semi-routine where the house isn't a complete wreck all the time, and we actually get to have a little fun each day.

That being said, I am going a little crazy. I am used to always having multiple things going on at the same time, and I don't think I am made to not have a timetable that I have to conform to. Therefore, now is the time.......to start a new project for myself. That project is this lifestyle blog. I will be including DIY projects that I have done around my own house, things I do to keep my 2 year old entertained, some organization projects that NEED to happen at my house, and anything else I can think of.

This place will be me. It is all the random things that I love to do put into one place on the internet. Some of my interests cycle through several times (like sewing, painting, and making wreaths), and some seem to be around to stay for good (like singing, and baking). No matter which interests come into my life (or how long they stay), I will include them. Hopefully there will be some others out there that share the same interests!

Give me some encouragement as a newbie in the blogosphere (oh my word, did I just type that?!), and I will do my best to give you some gratitude and encouragement right back!

God bless you all!
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment