Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Oh, Hello September Subscription

When I first got into planner decorating, I tried to find something that would give me a good idea of what kind of stickers I would use. I didn't want to just order a bunch of random stickers and hope that I would use them, so I needed a plan. 

That's where the Oh, Hello Monthly Subscription came in. Each month, Kayla and Alex (the owners) put together a subscription envelope with a different theme. It's a great way to try out stickers for the first time, or to expand your sticker collection! I have managed to get one every month since I started!

This month's theme is Back to School! I am not in school, but there are some pretty great organizational stickers in this subscription. I also help out my sister in law, who is a teacher, occasionally so I like to keep track of school holidays and such. 


I think my favorite sheet is the meeting stickers! I have NO idea how I will use them yet. As a stay at home mom I don't really attend many meetings, but I will figure that out! Kayla also includes a little sticker for your planner to remind you to order the next month's subscription! I love it!

Some basic info about the subscription: 
- It goes live in her shop on the first of every month (and it goes FAST!). 
- It ships out on the 20th of each month (so don't freak out if you don't get it right away)
- About a week after she ships them out, all of the stickers in it become available in her shop for individual purchase. (this is great if you were not able to get the subscription, or if you did and just REALLY liked some of the sheets you got!) 

These sheets are currently available in her shop and will be linked herehereherehere, and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment