Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Etsy Sticker Haul


This is the largest amount of stickers I have ever purchased at once! And it's only from two different shops! 

Oh, Hello Stationery Co. had a Whoops sale last week, and, for once, I finally got some! A whoops sale is where the owner puts together all the stickers that are slightly less than perfect and sells them for a discounted price. The imperfections could be the cut being slightly off, the color being slightly off, or small smudges. Also, it's all random sheets. Kayla puts hers in packs of 10 sheets for $6. I managed to snag three! 


This is the first pack I got from the whoops sale. The only ones I won't use are the cat box stickers. I don't have a cat, but I have managed to trade them with someone else who got some stickers I could use. Most of these just have the cut slightly off. The dinner stickers have a slight color problem, but nothing that makes them unusable. The donuts have a few smudges. 


There was one repeat in the second whoops order. Again, I was able to trade them for different stickers. The half box to do lists had one section that the color was wrong, but I accidentally covered up that one section in this picture. If you scroll up to the first picture you can see the corner of one that the color is wrong. It is orange instead of a light red. The rainbow books are also off color. They are darker than they should be, but I still like them! 


More cars, donuts, weather stickers, dinner, and cat boxes, and easy stickers. But those Christmas stickers!! :) My heart is happy! Can't wait for Christmas! 

I also made a regular order to Oh, Hello at the same time I ordered the whoops items....


More boxes and churches. I got the makeup brush stickers to remind me to wash my makeup brushes! I just don't do it enough. The sampler at the bottom is the freebie that comes when you order from them. Though, now they have a fall themed one that is SUPER cute! 

My last order was from a shop called Delightful Lemon. I am LOVING these stickers! I used them in my weekly layout this week, and they are just wonderful. The paper type is amazing! I plan on ordering some as soon as payday comes around! ;) 


Can we just talk about the coffee stickers?! Adorable, not to mention I am set on coffee icons for when I go to starbucks! 
I think my favorite sticker sheet is the Fall in Love one in the center. The box on the left has a Fall Bucket List, and I fully plan on using the sticker and completing that Bucket list! I am going to use that sheet the first week of fall. 

I hope you enjoyed my haul! Give these shops a look! They are both great! 
Enjoy the rest of your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment