Monday, September 7, 2015

Week of 9/7 - 9/13

Hey y'all! It's that time of the week again! 

I had lots of fun with this weeks layout, which seems kind of silly when you see it. It is almost entirely functional stickers. This is the first week since I got my Erin Condren that I have done a layout without one of the Darice sticker books! 

The majority of this weeks stickers come from a neat shop called Delightful Lemon. I LOVE the paper she uses for these stickers. I will be finding it, and purchasing some for my own stickers that I make myself (cue maniacal laugh!). The paper is thicker, but not so thick that it makes me worry about planner bulge. And it's matte, which is my favorite. You can write on it with literally ANY pens. It's just fantastic! 


Let's take a closer look!


Can we just take a minute to look at that list of laundry that needs to be done? I am ashamed....and low on clothes..... anyway, back to things!

The pencils are back! Those, the Hydrate sticker, the books, and the drawing challenge stickers are all from Oh, Hello Stationary Co. The hydrate and college stickers are currently out of stock, but I am sure they will be back in no time. 

The washing machine sticker is from AWigsDesigns. 

Everything else, is from Delightful Lemon's September Set. There is no satisfactory way to describe the paper for these stickers. You really just have to try them.

As you can see, there will be a Sticker Haul post on Wednesday. It will have a lot of the stickers from today's post in it! 


The weekend banner is one I made. The church is from Oh, Hello. The football washis are from Office Depot. Everything else is from the September set again. 

I am surprised how much I actually love this layout, even without all the cutesy stickers! Share some pictures of your layout in the comments so we can all get some inspiration! 

Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment