Monday, October 12, 2015

Week of 10/12 - 10/18

Hey Y'all! 
Happy Columbus Day! 

This week continues the Halloween themes I've had going in my planner for the entire month of October! This week starts some pretty fun fall festivities, and I can't wait! 


It's Freaky Fountain week! :) I have been looking forward to using this Darice Book for awhile now! Halloween is such a fun time, anyway, but when you add in the cuteness of a soda shop theme, this is bound to be a great theme!

All of the wash tape used this week is from Michael's except the skinny washi separating the weekend. That one is from Hobby Lobby and was part of a set. 


As usual, the hydrate sticker is from Oh, Hello. The half box is from AWigsDesigns, and the rest are all by me! I am actually enjoying being able to slowly become independent in supplying my own stickers. It feels nice to be able to save money on everyday functional stickers, and it helps me justify purchasing some more elaborate stickers that I wouldn't be able to design for myself (at least not easily). 


Appointment stickers and churches are from Oh, Hello. I used some of the fall stickers from the October Sub (posted about here), and again, the half boxes are from AWigsDesigns. So are the baking stickers. Everything else is my own designs! 

As you can see, my dad's birthday is Sunday! I'll be baking his cake this weekend, and since his birthday is in October, he always gets a Halloween cake. I will be posting about how I made it next week! We will also be going to a Pumpkin Patch on Saturday so I will be posting about that experience as well! 

In the meantime, look forward to Thursday! I have my November Sub from Oh, Hello, and I will be posting about it then! 
I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday so far! 
Talk at ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment