Monday, October 5, 2015

Week of 10/5 - 10/11

Hey Y'all! 

This weekend was a wee bit crazy. My son and I were rear ended on Friday. We are ok, but my car is a little worse for wear. There may be a new (to me) car in my future, but I don't know for sure. Just kind of waiting on the insurance company to call back. Bleh... 

Anyways, on to the more fun stuff! 

Here is this week's Halloween spread! This weeks sticker book is Witches Way! 


Not a super heavy week as far as happenings. Monday and Wednesday are kind of busy, but everything else is pretty bare. However, things are already starting to pop up, so I have a feeling it will fill up quick. 


The Hydrate Sticker is from Oh, Hello (as usual). The Half Box on Monday is from AWigsDesigns, which apparently is closed now. The rest, (except the Witches Way stickers) were all made by me! I am so excited about being able to make my own stickers!


The Church Stickers are from Oh, Hello. 

So, I love decorating my planner, and I love sharing the spreads with you guys. But after awhile, it gets difficult to think of things to say. Especially, now that the majority of my stickers will be self-made.

I might switch to doing one of these every month so that you can see my favorites. Or maybe, I will just post pictures without descriptions. I don't know. I haven't fully thought it through, but there may be some minor changes coming soon. 

Hope y'all have a great week! If you have any suggestions about what you would like to see from me, please let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment