Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall Darice Sticker Haul

Hey Y'all! 

I was trying to save this for when I had more, but I have not been able to get out to Michael's yet (it's about 20-30 minutes away depending on traffic). Plus, I am not sure that there would be any out there if I went. My Michael's isn't as up with the times as others I have seen. 

Case in point: I had to go to a Michael's while we were in Orlando to get these four books. 


Plaid Pumpkin is the one that I have been REALLY wanting since I first saw it a few weeks ago on the Helloigan Facebook page. It did not disappoint! It is super cute! I think that one and the Give Thanks books are my favorites!

Of course, I love Turkey & Blessings, and Gobble Gobble too! 
November will be featuring these four books! 

I will also be on the lookout for Winter and Christmas sticker books soon too! 

Put pictures of your favorite sticker books in the comments! I would love to see what you love! And it might give me something else to purchase (which I am sure my husband would just love, right?!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment