Friday, October 23, 2015

November Sub - Give Thanks

Hey Y'all! 

Hubby and I are getting ready for a friends Halloween Party this weekend, so basically, I am getting ready for the Party. I have gotten all of our pieces to our costumes, and am baking cupcakes today! It's going to be awesome and you can expect pictures next week! :) 

For now, you saw that title and were expecting to see a post about Thanksgiving, not Halloween! So let's get to it! 

The November Sub actually came to me about 3 weeks ago, but I thought I would post about it a little closer to it actually being November. 
Also, it's not my favorite sub. It's not strictly Thanksgiving, it's a VERY similar color palette to the October Sub, and there are a lot of stickers that I probably will just not get a lot of use out of. Let me quit yakking about it, and let you see what I'm talking about. 


I do like that she remembered to include the Purchase Sub reminder sticker this month. If you didn't get the sub last month, she sells a sampler sheet that has those reminders on them, here. I'm not thrilled about the card, because I already have my own thank you cards leftover from when my little man was born (ENDLESS BABY SHOWER THANK YOU CARDS!!) lol. I don't foresee myself using the label stickers much because they are so wide! They take up a big chunk of the EC boxes. 

I like the half boxes. Those turned out really neat! The quotes page looks awesome, but I don't really put quotes in my planner, especially not full box quotes because I want to fill it up with things I do. I like the idea behind the acts of kindness stickers because I think we should always strive to do kind things for others, but I never really plan out doing those kinds of things. They usually just happen. I don't know, maybe I'll use them. 

The Thanksgiving sticker set is adorable. That one will most likely get used with the leftovers I have from the October Set! 

Overall, I don't love this month's sub. I will still order a December one, so it hasn't deterred me at all because I have been ordering these each month since June, and this is the first one that I really just don't like. That is not bad at all. 

Don't worry Kayla! I still love your shop, girl! In fact, I just ordered a bunch of washi from her website, so expect a haul once that shows up! :) 

Have a great weekend, and I will see y'all Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment