Monday, August 24, 2015

My Planner 8/24 - 8/30


So, like I mentioned in my post on Saturday, planner decorating is a thing. I am still trying to figure out the best way to photograph this, so please bear with me. 

Pictured above is my spread for this week. The animals and paper airplane stickers are from a sticker book titled Ride My Bike. The sticker books are $1, and can be found at Michael's and Joann's. Don't try to find them online, though. They aren't listed on the stores websites, and if you can find them online, the price is always grossly inflated.


The grass washi tape is from my washi haul post on Saturday. 
The Don't Forget To Do Lists and Hydrate Trackers (this one is for the Horizontal Erin Condren Life Planner, but they will most likely have the Vertical ones restocked soon) are from the Etsy Shop, Oh Hello Stationary, Co. 
The Scale Stickers are from Stickeriffic. 
The trash can and day labels were made by me! 


Both Payday Stickers, the Appointment Labels, and the Church Stickers are all from Oh Hello Stationary, Co. (in case you couldn't tell, that's one of my favorite shops!) 
The Baking Stickers are from AWigsDesigns
The labels and Weekend banner are made by me also! 
All other stickers are from This Sticker Book

No comments:

Post a Comment