Monday, October 19, 2015

Pumpkin Patch!

Hey Y'all! 

So...... I'm getting kind of bored of the planner posts, and judging by the number of views on my last one (a big, whopping 3!), you guys are too. So, I am going to take a break from those for awhile. 

Today is all about the fun we had on Saturday! We took my son to an honest to goodness pumpkin patch on a farm for the first time! His first Halloween he was only 4 months old, so we didn't go anywhere to get a pumpkin. Last year, we went to one of the church pumpkin patches set up on the side of the road. It had a really cute area to take pictures, though. 


That was my sweet boy last year! Adorable, isn't he?! 

This year, we went full out! The farm had a playground for kids, a petting zoo, a mini hay bale maze for toddlers, a little tractor for kids to ride on, a hay ride, and a giant corn maze! We all had a blast! 

We took my nieces, my Father in law, and my parents and crammed into my mom's minivan to drive the hour to the farm. It was actually quite fun! 

We ran into some friends from church there, which was awesome, because Little Man ended up having his own friends there to play with! 


This farm had many opportunities for pictures! 
Hubby and I even joined in the fun! 


And the weather was perfect! There was a strong breeze the whole afternoon!
There was so much to do, that Little Man didn't even fuss with missing his nap! The only meltdown we had was when we took him off the tractor ride. He wanted to do it again, but it was time to go. :( 


This hay bale maze was flipping adorable! Little Man ran through it with his buddies for, like 15 solid minutes! That's like three days in toddler attention time!


Once the corn in the corn maze started getting taller, Little Man enjoyed riding on his Daddy's shoulders. It was so fun, because he would just giggle along while we walked through the maze because the corn stalks were tickling his cheeks! 


We ended the trip with a big pumpkin to take home, and I do believe some carving adventures are in our immediate future! 


We had such a great day! I definitely think we will be going back there next year! 

Sunday was my dad's birthday, and I have a fun little story about his birthday cake, that you will just have to come back on Wednesday to read about! 
Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment