Monday, August 31, 2015

Week of 8/31 - 9/6

Hey y'all! It's that time again! 

Here is my spread for this week in my planner! 


As you can see in the picture, I used the Darice Garden Royalty sticker book. I love this book, and I thought the green and purple would be perfect for incorporating the August and September colors together in one spread. This book is pure fairy tale goodness! I may have to use it again when Once Upon a Time premiers (Sept. 27th)! 

There is not a whole lot going on this week, which is nice as far as relaxation goes, but for planner decorating, I just felt anxious. I didn't want to use up too much space on cute stickers, and then not have enough room in case something comes up. But I also hate leaving it this blank! #plannergirlstruggles #amiright?


Let me just say, that since I put this up so late today, I have already had the chance to not get things done that I put down in my planner. Guess what I didn't do? If you guessed Zumba at 8:30 this morning, you are CORRECT!! I just couldn't drag my sorry self out of bed this morning in time to be able to get little man ready to go. So, instead, we did a little shopping and got lunch out! It was actually kind of nice! 

I was able to put the pencil stickers from the September Sub to use this week as a way to mark my blog posts! So I guess you get a sneak peak at what is coming up on Thursday! 

If you have really good eyes, you might have noticed my Oh, Hello Subscription reminder sticker! I am so excited that the October Sub goes live tomorrow! You can purchase it at 9AM and again at 3PM. These things go FAST people! Fair warning! 

Wednesday nights are always busy for me. We have dinner at church, then I lead the children's worship, then I have praise team rehearsal, then choir rehearsal! It's crazy, but I love it, and it's my only night that is busy like that. 

On Tuesday, I am starting a 31 day drawing challenge. The stickers are from, you guessed it, Oh, Hello! Kayla created an event in her Facebook group for this so we will all be sharing our drawings with each other. I think I will put mine in here, too, so y'all can see them! 


On Sunday's, I like to write what anthem my church's choir will be doing. It helps me remember what to practice. It's also nice to show up on Sunday mornings, and not be saying, "Hey, what are we singing again?!" 

This weeks weekend banner came from AWigsDesigns. She does a listing called "Adopt a Sticker" where you purchase a bunch of random stickers for a highly discounted price and there is something just slightly wrong with them. The color was a little off on some of the stickers on this sheet, but it was nothing that made them unusable. Win! 

On Thursday, I will be posting about the banner I keep on my fireplace mantle all year round, and tweak for each season! There will also be more fall decor posts coming up soon, and planner updates! 
So keep checking back, and have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment