Monday, September 21, 2015

Week of 9/14 - 9/20

So, since we went out of town last week, I really didn't get the chance to post much of anything. Plus, it's not super wise to post that you are GOING to be out of town on the internet for the world to see. Especially in a planner where there are details. 

That being said, I have decided to post last weeks spread today, then I will post this weeks spread on Wednesday. It looks fantastic, if I do say so myself! 


Last week, I went with a Halloween Theme because Hubby and I went to Halloween Horror Nights! It was SO much fun! We used to go all the time, but haven't been since before I was pregnant with Little Man. It was great, but we were exhausted! Little Man has been sleeping through the night since he was about 2 months old, so we have not stayed up that late in awhile!

I decided to combine the Delightful Lemon September Set with the Spooky Pumpkin Darice Sticker Book. Then, I threw in a few of my own stickers, and some Oh, Hello Stickers. (surprise, surprise)


Here, you can see the Hydrate sticker from Oh, Hello, and the Drawing Challenge stickers, also from Oh, Hello. Oh! And the books are from Oh, Hello too! All the pumpkins are from the spooky pumpkin sticker book. The Scale, and Pill Bottle stickers are all from AWigsDesigns. Little Man had a double ear infection and Pneumonia in his left lung so he was on lots of meds for that. Poor thing. Lucky for me, he is still a happy little boy no matter what! 
The To Do list, and the Dancing With The Stars stickers are mine. Everything else is from the Delightful Lemon September Set. 


This is my favorite side of the spread! I think it turned out great! The Universal and Islands of Adventures Stickers are mine, along with the Weekend Banner. I didn't write what we were doing at church last week because we weren't there. It's back to normal this week though. I found the road wash at Hobby Lobby and it is perfect for road trips! You can also see some of the October Sub stickers in this spread too! 

I had lots of fun with this Halloween Spread, and I think it looks even better all filled in! Let me know if you would like to see a spread after it is all filled in for the week! I might be persuaded to post that! :) Hope your Monday isn't too bad! See y'all Wednesday! 

P.S. So sorry for the lack of links! AWigsDesigns is on a break from her shop, and Oh, Hello is out of a lot of her stock because of her website opening yesterday! You should check it out!
http://ohhelloco.com

____________________________________________

If you would like $10 off an Erin Condren Life Planner for yourself, follow this link! 

No comments:

Post a Comment