Monday, September 28, 2015

Week of 9/28 - 10/4

Hey y'all! 

This week is an exciting week in my planner because it is officially the beginning of my Halloween Spreads! It's also exciting because about 90% of the stickers used are stickers I made myself! Remember how I told you that my Mother in Law was going to let me use her Silhouette Cameo? I got to use it this week, and so none of these stickers were cut out by hand! Woo Hoo! The cut was a little off on some of them, but all in all this was not a bad first attempt. 


The half boxes, appointment box, pencils, to do list, single strips (except the purple ones, and the bottom one on Monday), books, weekend banner, and TV show stickers are all stickers that I made myself! I LOVE the way they turned out.

The book sticker is similar to Oh, Hello's. I love hers so much, but can't afford to keep buying them in all the monthly colors, so I designed my own. They are slightly different because I didn't want to copy them exactly. 

The Hydrate sticker, drawing challenge stickers, church sticker, and little Oh, Hello logo are all from the Oh, Hello Etsy Shop! Thursday her November sub goes live! Check it out! I know I will! :) 

I found the washi tape at Walmart! 98 cents, you guys! It's amazing! 

Closer looks at each side:


You can see where the cuts were slightly off, but I am not worried. I will figure it out better for my next batch of stickers I make. 

I used the Movie Mayhem Darice Sticker book for this Halloween spread! I figured the use of purple in the stickers would be perfect for combining the September and October colors. 

So, as you can see, nothing too crazy planned for this week, just fun planning, and maybe a few baking sessions need to happen! I can take pictures, and let y'all in on the process! Let me know if that would interest you!
____________________________________________

If you would like $10 off an Erin Condren Life Planner for yourself, follow this link! 
____________________________________________

P.S. If you missed the livestream of me singing at my church yesterday, here is the link. You can watch the whole service (a little over an hour), or you can skip to 21:16 for my song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment