Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Week of 9/21 - 9/27

Hey y'all! 

Fall is officially here! Today is the first day of the Fall season, and to celebrate, I have decorated my planner in all fall stickers and washi!

Here is last week's layout all finished! I like the way it turned out! Definitely better than it started.


It started out that the main theme was going to be Delightful Lemon's Fall in Love sticker set, but I also ended up including stickers from the Apple Picking set, and stuff from the Oh, Hello October Sub (posted about here). I included some stickers that I made for myself.



I was able to find the sticker paper that is very similar to the paper Delightful Lemon uses (it doesn't feel exactly the same, but it is close enough for Government Work!). So, now I am able to make these really good quality stickers for myself. My MIL has a Silhouette Cameo and is letting me use it so soon, I will have stickers that I don't have to cut out by hand anymore! Yay! That makes my hands happy!



The TV stickers were of my own making again. The pencils are also mine. Everything else is either Delightful Lemon, or from Oh, Hello, except the hydrate sticker. That is from VintageGypsyRoad.


As you can see, I have a solo at my church on Sunday! If you would like to see what I look like, and hear an awesome song about God, tune in to my church's livestream here!
If you are not an early riser, we also save our services in our archives. They are on the same page as the livestream!

I had to get creative with my weekend banner decoration. I didn't have any weekend banners printed out that would have gone with this layout, though I suppose I could have used the September ones that I had.

So Sorry this didn't make it live earlier today! I had the best intentions, but didn't have my pictures uploaded so that I could post. The Drawing Challenge Update will be going up tomorrow! It's already written, just have to click Publish! Have a great evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment